Wednesday, November 15, 2006

My first post

Hi,

Welcome to my Blog! I'm creating this blog to share my experiences in generating online auto insurance leads. What started out as a side project has now become my full time job and main source of income.

If you are someone who would like to start a part time home-based business with great potential to becoming your full-time job, frequent this blog every so often to get updates on new ways to get people to your website and companies who will send checks to your house for every lead you generate.

Feel free to ask questions and post your comments at any time. I hope this blog will motivate you to start your own online business or at least use one of my websites for online auto insurance quotes...LOL!!

Thanks for stopping by and yall come back now, ya hear!!